Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Blues

Ohh, God! Weekends for 48 hours are totally not enough for me. I don't know whether I'm too greedy of relaxing days or it's definitely not enough for everyone in this world. I think we need to start doing survey : is it enough for you to enjoy 48 hours to relieve your mind? Guess all correspondents will answer : NO!

HAHA

anw, Monday blues is looming in RP. Haix. My Monday Blues seems so tiring and stress. Enterprise. Today's problem is dealing about POA. POA? Hello? I was a science stream student in accelerated class.

First question in the early morning : What is liability?
Second question : The difference between liability and expense?

First thought after seeing this PDT discussion was : Accountancy? Okay, I only know kertas kerja, and we only need to do sum and substraction. Only that. Sooo, liability = expenses. Difference? Oh, I even can tell you the differenceS! They both have different initial, different quantity of character. 2 differences. Enough for my contribution in class, right? HAHA

Further discussion : balance sheet
Aaaaaa!! Balance sheet? what we need to balance? huehue
So far, what I've read in pre-reading doesn't seem effective enough. I only know about net-worth, because it's the only one that resource told me. HAHA

Okay, I think I need to learn such things also instead being a medical aficionado.

End of the day, we need to do presentation. Seems nothing needs to be explained. So, I only explain the little stuffs which you-all-guys-have-already-known-it. HAHA
Really we have nothing so important to be stressed in this problem.

First problem : if the problem is too easy, I lost of ideas to be explained
Second problem : if the problem is too hard, I get stress
The conclusion? Let it flies by time :D

Another funny but fact statement in 6p :

" teenagers are mostly bankrupt "

No comments:

Post a Comment