Couple years ago, it was a really good time for me. I had a lovely boyfriend, smart yet royal to me. A guy who really could be fought, honestly. Another moment which we knew each other via net and finally we met.
Long long after we had broken up, the truth has been revealed. Lucky, he didn't accompany for a long time in my life. Couple years later, it's today, guess what? My senior brings me to that life again. I start to dejavu. Those past moments had been a long time ago, and why still I can remember it thoroughly? Even I still can remember every chat and talk we did for hours. Moreover, I still could achieve better result, even though I neglected every single lesson at school. It was a miracle :)
This night, I think, this world has been turning back. If I may assume, will my life turn like 13-year-old Irene's life before? An Irene who was still gentle, funny, and a lil bit childish. She was in a step to improve herself, in order to get along with a totally new boyfriend. One word for her : sophisticated.
Franky speaking, I keep on being 13-year-old Irene. A lovely girl with proportional body, almost looked like a model. Although I was a weak, I knew how to conquer this world. I was, was a queen. A perfect life where I still owned a perfect solid family. A life where I started knowing love, even though it was just a puppy-love. A life where I started to step on fashion. A life.... A perfecto life!
First crush, when I fell for a guy. Deep heart-broking guy. Perhaps, a brat in my life, and I think I wouldn't meet him anymore in my life. Losing him is the best for me, but guess what? He was my partner. A close partner in my previous school. People started to see that we both are suit. Behind the scene, we are the mortal mush who keep on stabbing each other. Stabbing both in academic result and friendship.
Somehow, I could feel the chemistry, but I thought what? It's FAKE
First lesson : Brat will fake in chemistry
Dear senior,
I would like to know your friends, who are his friends too. I'm sure that they're all the nice one. Nice yet sweet, but I think I won't fall for them. In temporary, nobody is a role model for me. So, how sweet and cute they are, they won't be inside my candy shop.
My previous life which was a couple weeks ago was miserable. Now, I start to re-arrange it. I see a lot of inspirational people in both cyber and real. How I wish to become them. I wanna back to my 13! My 16-year-old Irene is wonderful,too. Overall, 13-year-old Irene is the best for me. If I could have an alive doll of her, sure, I would buy it for my real model.
First word : determination
Second word : effort
That's what I really need to change my life.
P.S. : Losing you all bastard guys is the best in my life :D <3
-la vie est precieuse-
in dejavu,
- prompt queen-
No comments:
Post a Comment