Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kindergarten - first life

It's so unbelievable! :D :D
An old friend of mine has added me in his Facebook! Hoorayyyyy :D
I thought he would not own a Facebook account :p, since he ever told me that he didn't really feel like to involve in social networking. :p

Well, he is my very very old friend. An ancient friend, perhaps. HAHA
My kindergarten life was Winfield. I'm learning English before Indonesia. HAHA. And he did too. No wonder if his English is soooooo chim. LOLS. Great sia!!

Anw, I miss my childhood. I miss Ms. Biebie, Daisy, and staffs who was involved in my childhood :')

Anw, he has been my friend since kindergarten till now. Unseparated :D
Same school, a cohort, but different year of graduation :D


Haha, heyy Herbert, lucky you have been involved in my blog :p :p :p

.....(thinking of sbd else besides my ancient friend :p)


with love,
-xox-

No comments:

Post a Comment