Thursday, April 2, 2015

Insights - 02 Apr 2015



When you kneel down and pray, God's motion is set into action.
The moment when you obtain wise yet fresh insights of what you are going through
The moment when you see a light coming into a blind pathway
The moment when you surrender all things into His hands again
simply because you are not wise enough to carry your life alone


Point of learning :

A good leader leads his herds with his (devoted) heart,
yet at the same time, he allows Jesus to take care of his herds.

We are all limited to a certain extend
Let God decide and work the best for us.



I surrender / I surrender
I want to know You more
Lord have Your way in me


In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.
Proverbs 16 : 9 NIV


With heart full of surrendering,

Irene, x


No comments:

Post a Comment