Tuesday, February 10, 2015
10 Feb 2015 - Final Appraisal
Upon 1.5 hour of final appraisal discussion, it is pretty clear that I will remain here in 2015. Final decision is somewhat predicted far before I decided to propose it. I thought I would move out from home due to plentiful reasons in my mind despite of the odds.
But no. I choose not to go against the odds (anymore) and remain for another one more year, continuing to expect things which have not happened yet - family healing, relationship, financial breakthrough, career breakthrough and ministry. I felt entangled in my commitments right now to an extend that I lose my joy and enjoyment of life.
I want to make a difference this year. Of course, I will remain in the same place, but I will not remain the same anymore.
It has been such a disastrous 2014. Thank God for bringing me through 2014.
Brgds,
Irene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment