Wednesday, February 4, 2015
04 Feb 2015 - INFJ Type
Just recently I took psychology test to determine my personality and to know myself better. It turned out that I belong to INFJ type person - or generally known as diplomatic person. Introvert, enigmatic and mysterious externally, yet powerful, driven and sensitive internally.
True that almost everyone finds difficulty in knowing who I really am. Including mom who decides not to go through hassles of knowing me any better unless I open up my emotion to let her know. I find it hard to trust people, especially new ones. I would rather keep everything for myself only. I only talk my personal issues to certain people. I only show my true self to a few range of selected people.
While all others perceive me as mysterious and hard-to-get-with.
And in church, I perceive many share adoration towards my being as a fine yet elegant woman. Yet, none dare to approach me directly. They prefer adoring from my postings via social media and my being during church events - where I show to everyone who I truly am.
Though I am focusing to open-up myself in terms of relationship area, I do not want to take current scenario as a deep concern.
Because I might be leaving soon.
Aplenty of offers coming up, but none suits me upon my evaluation. On the other hand, I am yearning to move out from comfort zone. Where should I go? I believe Jesus will open up a way and lead me along the journey. He is indeed faithful and I trust Him.
And currently, I am interested with a friend of mine who belongs in the same Cell Group with me. We have hung out a lot together with group of friends for half a year (quite some time OR pretty long), and I regard that experience as process of knowing people (including him) better.
The idea of moving out of town and liking him might be contradicting, but I recently receive a rhema that Jesus has arranged everything well. Life still goes on when you are working out-of-town and relationship will go on (if He permits).
However, all I yearn is a relationship that ends up at wedding aisle after the ups and downs.
That is my conviction and belief. All others are secondary to me.
Holding onto faith,
Irene, x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment