Sunday, December 28, 2014
Christmas 2014
Probably the best end year that I ever experienced in my entire life.
1/ Mom is delivered from her depression for a moment. In return, she is able to show love and care towards family members. That's great and is such a grace to me.
I thank Jesus that I can rest my heart and mind for a moment after a year of enduring pains
This Christmas is peaceful and feastful. Apart from that, I come to see that God is able to deliver.
2/ CG feast on Christmas eve and Christmas night
3/ Sharing blessings and food with family
Received plenty of foods from dear clients and beloveds, I choose to share my blessings with my family members. Shared goodness - double the fun
4/ Take leave on Christmas eve and New Year eve in 2014
More time for family and cleaning up house
5/ Movie time at friend's house
My favourite kind of Sunday after church service
Thank you Jesus.
So many struggles and pains in 2014. Many are unresolved.
I will choose to pray and to fast about them in early 2015.
All in all, I end this year with a heart of gratitude.
Thank you Lord for new supportive people and colleagues.
Love,
Irene, x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment