Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love is the Reason for the Season

BONJOUR PEOPLE!

Thank God for His love that we celebrate Christmas on 25th December.
Thank you to everyone for showering me with love throughout this 2011.
Indeed, I am transformed from inside outside by His grace and your tender care.
Christmas is the season of love :)
I love you :D


Alright, as what people usually do when new year is approaching,
I am writing a lot of resolutions for 2012.
Ready for the sneak peak?
Some might not be realistic.

1. Attending Hillsong Conference 2012
2. Handle FYP about food and nutrition
3. Be a CG helper for NTU freshie 2012 intake
4. Ministering to saints and church according to my gifts
5. Mastering mind and handling fear with courage
6. Interpreting tongues
7. Fast regularly
8. Emotion control
9. Made surprise for someone's birthday
10. Financial breakthrough

Okay, a lot more to go. Those were the major resolutions.

What's yours?

Set the vision on your calling and pursue it.
Whatever you pray, believe, and you will have it- Mark 11:24
God is with you :)

P.S.: All I want for Christmas is you, but nevermind. Maybe, next year :P


much love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment