Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Life is _________________.

Hi :)

My daily sickness really tortures my life. Headache. Tiredness. Stomach cramp. Lost appetite. Weak. Resting doesn't really help but prayer. I want to weep in every second of my life when I see myself being a slow-learner than others. Medication is postponed. My life is _______________________.


....and even the sky cried, for me.


Get well soon, Rene.

There is no final word in this world.
Faith is the antidote of fear.

Thank you pastor Prince for your daily devotional that keeps strengthening me in every single day.

Do not forget to eat something :) though you don't feel like it.
Don't cry over past, it's gone.
Embrace every single blessing :)


Not gonna live by what I see
Not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You're here with me
I know that You can do everything
Planetshakers- Nothing is Impossible


Live in a higher dimension :)


Phil 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


I found the elaboration of these verses from Phil Pringle's blog.
I love pastor Phil!
Woohoo!


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment