Hi :)
I've just finished typing my longest email ever to my friend. Email consisting 2,384 words had just been sent to his email. HAHA. A total spamming -.-
Anw, I'm really grateful that I receive this message!
Yes, today. Keep your eyes open for a message. It might come in a shape of a bird flying overhead, or a graffiti on a wall, or a phrase said by a passerby, or... Whatever shape it has, this message has been trying to reach you for years, and today is finally the day. Keep your senses open.
O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me- Psalm 30:2 NIV
"For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined"- Psalm 66:10
God's work done in God's way will never lack of God's supply.
Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere.
God is good, is so good to me :)
Take care! Recently, there is an outbreak of hepatitis B in Singapore :)
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment