Friday, October 7, 2011

October Shot

Bonjour! :)

Currently, I'm not in love, but well, my mind is random nowadays. Things and conditions don't let me to have a rest. I'm sleepless, like I can say. Never did I go insane until I opt for overdose-caffeine-shot. I need refreshment and fun to soothe my mind, but 24 hours are not enough for me to finish my work.

Things ceased for a while until yesterday. When I reach home from school after running from heavy rain and storms, I collapsed onto my bed after having prompt bath. To be honest, I was weeping inside while running to my way home- I was sick and another torment to run under heavy stormy rain? I fell asleep. I know that I was falling asleep, and I thought that it would be a short rest. I was enjoying that moment, until I was awaken by my roommate's presence. It was 00.00am by right when I was awake. Thought of continuing my left-over work was vanished; I continued my slumber until the next morning. It was a wonderful time to enjoy sleep during tough times. Dreaming of visions that are given by Him. Visualizing my loved ones in my dreams. Meeting and having fun with them in imaginary dream. Never did I feel so good than seeing my loved ones.



P.S.: I can't stand seeing sleeping boy. HAHA. His innocent face is =D

October is the month of fully-packed schedule!


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment