Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Before Triumph

Hey folks! :)

I miss writing my new post, truthfully. Well, life has been even more crazier, and I think that I must be thankful that everything happens because of my prayer. Indeed, it is painful until I silently weep every single day, but I can't run from reality. Finally, I can save up for my School of Theology fee! I mean, I have saved up to 20% of it. YEAY!


Sleep is a precious thing for me, and I really embrace the meaning and the value of sleep. Though now I only can sleep for less than the appropriate amount of time, I'm really grateful that I'm still able to wake up and to rejoice in another new day (another new sunlight). I really can't deny that he is the only one in my mind. Every single thing that happened me, I wonder if he knows how my life is. I have remained silent to the whole world that I am really really suffering in excruciating pain for these 2 months. Yes, I am being honest. I don't know when this will end. I don't know if I can bear this burden for years. Things are uncertain. Let's live in faith :)


' Embrace the time when both of you are still able to have your me-time. Embrace it when distance allows you to live independently '


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment