Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Long Quiz


Bonjour, everyone :)
School has been extremely stressful, seriously. Tired and sickness is endless. I cough worse by time, and I feel like drinking my sister's cough syrup -.-

First screen name: Irene Zespire Tan (Zespire is taken from 'zest' which means passion)
First piercing/tattoo: ears
First credit card: never had one
First enemy: Forget. Suppose to be a boy
First big trip: Penang-Bangkok-Penang-Medan
First concert: I don't like concert
First musician you remember hearing in you house: old album (forget the name)

Last big car ride: Saturday night with relatives
Last kiss: a few years ago
Last library book: magazine
Last movie seen in theaters: Real Steel
Last phone call: my friend
Last CD played: I prefer softcopy rather than CD
Last soda drank: a sip of Cola
Last ice cream eaten: I don't do for ice-cream
Last time scolded: probably in Medan
Last website visited: people's blog

I AM: a girl
I WANT: time for creativity
I HAVE: abundant of blessings :)
I WISH: nope, I hope
I HATE: unbearable negative thoughts
I FEAR: tough trial in a long period of time
I HEAR: song :)
I WONDER: if I can stay for a night in condo
I REGRET: eating Western food as last night's dinner
I LOVE: God!
I ACHE FOR: perfection
I ALWAYS: WANTING TO WATCH MOVIE IN CONDO FOR THE WHOLE DAY
I AM NOT: a girl who dates every guy that I met
I DANCE: no talent in dancing -.-
I SING: while I was burdened
I CRY: when I sense His presence
I AM NOT ALWAYS: perfect
I WRITE: diary to express my aims
I CONFUSE: of identifying guys' mindset
I NEED: a lot of rest
I SHOULD: pray everynight

YOU KEEP A DIARY: yesss. I call it Inflection!

YOU LIKE TO COOK: YES! to release my stress

YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: I shared it to my close ones :)

HAVE A CRUSH: obviously, yea :)

WANT TO GET MARRIED: when both of us are mature enough

GET MOTION SICKNESS: yea, until now

THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: always

GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: if only I have time

THUNDERSTORMS: it's raining? Go back sleep and pretend to forget school

CURRENT HAIR COLOR: black

EYE COLOR: dark brown

BIRTHPLACE: Medan

NUMBER: 18

COLOR: lilac :)

DAY: Saturday

MONTH: October

SONG(S): The Boys- SNSD

SEASON: spring

DRINK: plain water and non-sugar juice

CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: cuddle

CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: none

MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: sugar free and 100% dark chocolate

VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: chocolate

In The Last 24 Hrours, Have You...

CRIED? Nope
HELPED SOMEONE? nope
BOUGHT SOMETHING? Yeah
GOTTEN SICK? Yes
GONE TO THE MOVIES? YES
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? YES
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: Yes
TALKED TO AN EX?: on 22nd October
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: I wrote journal everyday -.-
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Nope
MISSED SOMEONE? Oh God, yes!
HUGGED SOMEONE? Nope
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? Nope

Would You Ever:
1. Eat a bug? -.-
2. Bungee jump? No!
3. Kill someone? No!
4. Parachute from a plane? -.-
5. Walk on hot coals? seriously, no
6. Go out with someone for their looks? No
7. Be a vegetarian? Perhaps.
8. Wear plaid with stripes? No.
9. IM a stranger? No way!
10. Sing Karaoke? I would!!!
11. Get drunk off your bum? LOL no!
12. Shoplift? Not for me
13. Run a red light? I guess
14. Star in a porn video? Obviously no!
15. Dye your hair blue? No
16. Be on Survivor? No way
17. Wear makeup in public? Yeap
18. Not wear makeup in public? Yeap
19. Cheat on a test? Haha I did that before
20. Make someone cry? No
21. Date someone more than 10 years older than you? NO, please
22. Stay up all night? I've done that before

No comments:

Post a Comment