Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Letter for Him

Dear God,

I've been writing so much to You. I've been confiding so much in You. *weeping. School is not easy, like I can say. Lecture for the whole day + assignment has spent my 15 hours. I stay at school for twelve-hour long, everyday, God. I'm tired both physically and mentally. About my physical tiredness, I'm pressured by the advancement of Biology. Well, at least, I know that I'm in the right course. Imagine if I read business resources everyday, I would puke and be hospitalized forever.

God, I don't have any time for rest. I'm afraid of liver disease, like some of my friends are suffering of. Well, You know perfectly how they feel. I've been extremely tired, everyday. Weekends have always been the craziest day, ever. My spiritual sister, sometimes, doesn't understand how tired I am. I don't embrace shopping and movie anymore.



I want to rest for the whole day under air-cond living room, watching comedian love movie. I miss laughing at stupid movies. I miss having quality-time with my boy-friends. I miss having coffee in Starbucks. I miss watching over rains. I miss cooking for my meal. Overall, I only find my rest on You, Lord. I want to go out and greet the world.


In the midst of daily craziness, I have no time for breakfast and lunch. As a result, I only embrace my post-lecture meal as my dinner. I don't like it when this world doesn't allow people to have their meal. Don't they think that people need energy? Don't they ever think that people need rest? Most importantly, don't they know that people need quality time with God and His people? Why this world has lost its mind?


Christmas is coming in a-month time. Chocolate will be sold everywhere. Sweets. Christmas gift. Candles. Fake snow. Well, I only miss New Year night, chilling at spiritual family's condo. 2011 passed by in a blink of eyes. 2012 is approaching. However, I really learn a lot this year. Thanks God :)

I miss my boy-friends from all around the world. When can we meet and talk stupid things? I miss laughing at boys' stupid jokes.
12 months
52 weeks
365 days
when I can see you again?
:)



until I see you again.


faith, hope, love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment