Bonjour! :) Have a good Tuesday :D
Thank God that this week is going on well so far. Thank God that August is going to end real soon. August is the longest month I ever felt! The toughest month (so far) is August. Almost committed suicide -.-
So well, seems like God wants to grant me a Blackberry phone as my second phone. It's pretty amazing, like finally, I can BBMessenger with people in Indonesia, Malaysia, and US. Looking forward for white BB, God! I know, You will grant me the nicest one, right!
Looking and staring at my old friends' albums posted in Facebook, really makes me asdfghjklkjhgfds. They really enjoy good times with their boyfriends, and they have been in a relationship for years. Ahhh, wondering if any guy will be able to bear with my attitude for years. I'm different when I'm in a relationship. You will see the asdfg-Irene. Whatever. God knows that I will screw up everything if I'm in a relationship. Pity my later-boyfriend, I have no time for him later.
Alright, I've just discover what RP stands for. Not Republic Polytechnic, but it's Repent Polytechnic. The standard is extremely high, and I repent from my bad deeds.
Anatomy paper for tomorrow. God, save me.
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment