Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rise Up and Walk

Receive such a mind-blowing message this morning :)

Irene!!! How are you??? It seems that you're so blessed =)! You deserve to be called daughter of the most high God, Irene =)! Keep it up, always smile, you'll be even more beautiful!!

Replied: loh, kog bisa tau wa happier?

I sense it =)

Another supportive message from my room mate:
.........ya gpp deh, moga moga yang lain juga pada gak bisa. Tetep bisa dapet A+, rin :)

Another one from my spiritual sister:
Rene, gimana ujiannya? Sukses yaaaaa :D

The reward finally comes after storms and tribulations. I'm using BB SOON! *jumping dancing shuffling


Okay, it's time for immunology. Study, Rene :)

Everybody falls sometimes,
gotta find a strength to rise


I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
even if the sky is falling

I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
That's what faith can do

Thank you for teaching me to have faith :)


Love begets love
If you practice love to those who never know/understand love, they will learn about love by observing


faith, hope, love

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment