Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trouble Me

Dear China facilitator,

I want to thank you for your proper English accent. Thank God that He has altered your tongue from annoying China accent to familiar Singapore English tongue. Somehow, I don't know what kind of spirit is hovering you right now. Your sorcerer necklace brought dark aura to me. I admit that my physical and spiritual condition is weak. As a result, I'm super sensitive to people's aura. When you came close to me, it was just weird- turbulence at my stomach (I wanted to vomit, clearing everything from my stomach out), dizziness, and pressured feeling. You know, that feeling appeared during my deliverance?

I set my eyes on your necklace, and yeah, it literally looked like a fettish. The fettish which my family members have on them.

I looked deep into your eyes, I was kinda drown into your pool of darkness. That sense of hollow spirit really bothered me. Suddenly, I felt that you're not alright.


Okay, forget it. I really want to calm down my mind for exam.



Love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment