Thursday, July 21, 2011

Before You

Take my life
Take it all
I surrender my heart and soul
From now on, I live for You
Only You...


Yeah! I gain my passion and fire back after attending CG today. You know, my brother's sermon really blessed me a lot! Praise the Lord :D Actually, I attend two CG meetings this week, because I'm extremely hungry for the word of God. I'm really seeking for revelation in my life, believing that God doesn't only speak into my heart but also speak through His people. So, right now, I'm staying overnight in NTU Hall with my CG friend (ah, I always regard my church friends as my siblings). I mean, I'm staying overnight with my sister :)


A short message from my brother, inspired by verse in Romans 12:2. He encouraged us to humble ourselves before God and to be confident for changes in life. Yeah, he encourages us to alter our bad habits. Moreover, transforming is one of human nature :) So, be ready for a change in our lives, ok :D We shall be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. Keep on moving from glory to glory in Jesus name.


* * *

Today, I completed my immunology exam in triumph! Oh yes, praise the Lord! Halelujah :D Last night, I was studying like mad, until my head couldn't absorb any more concept. Although I kept reading the same sentence again and again for many times for 10 minutes, my head couldn't get the concept. So, I decided not to push myself too hard. I hibernated my laptop, and I went to sleep.


The next morning, I woke up early. I thought that I could have time to cram the untouched exam materials. I started my journey to school super early (the earliest timing in my life record, ok!) However, this world is extremely cruel. Traffic jam for more than 30 minutes, and I was stuck in bus. I was stuck in queue for a single bus to school. Arrived at school, it had been time for lecture to start. No time for cramming. I was hopeless.


During break time, I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed. My facilitator caused many problems in class which wasted my break time for almost an hour. WASTED MY BREAK TIME. What a facilitatooorrrrrrrrr. Groar!


In the midst of afternoon, I felt so weak and desperate suddenly. My facilitator wasted my time. My untouched exam materials hadn't been read. I had no more time to catch up before the exam started. I prayed, I really prayed to Him. Then, He whispered to me. Actually, not whispering, He recalled those miraculous moments when I seemed to fail my exam but I obtained A for the result. I believed in His vision that miracle will happen again today.

I did my exam. I finished it with my faith. AHHHHHHH. Feel so relieved! Thank you Lord! *sobbing in happiness


GAH! A flying mantis just landed on my hair. Why so random? Tsk! Luckily I didn't scream :P




P.S.:

I am literally hungry. I am physically weak. I am fragile physically. For so many times, I have been tempted to surrender. However, remembering those wishes and revival strengthens me back. Support each other through prayer. Help me. I believe, in this period of time, we're humbling ourselves before God. In God's timing, we will rejoice in His name. The head and not the tail, above and not beneath.


At certain period of time, I had slight convulsion; I was willing to faint; my head was dizzy; my consciousness lost. I regain myself back through praying. I think, I need more rest than usual. I need to take care of the temple of Holy spirit.


August is the month of a new page. New life. Abundance of blessings. Month of free days, please? *sobbing



peace, hope, and love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment