Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spread the Love

Bonjour!

Thank God for the wonderful experience and Your presence yesterday night :) I was staying in my sister's room, sleeping under cool fan and freezing air-cond. Thank God! I love You, ok! Finally, I had an opportunity to sleep under air-cond after such a long time. I miss sleeping with air-cond, God :'(


It was such a blissful slumber last night. As a result, I woke up on time! Oh yeah, no more oversleeping :D


If you, guys, really meet me frequently, you will realize something from my verbal greeting. I used to say 'bye-bye' while I was heading to another direction to my destination. However, these days, I always said 'see ya!' or I wrote 'talk to you pretty soon' to people. I realized my condition of being sentimental if I happen to not to meet that person anymore. You know, you can get me sobbing very hard only by saying 'hey, Irene, I will be leaving to *miles away, and I won't be coming back'


No matter if that person had hurt me before or treated me badly, I will still shed my tear for that farewell. In my life, the hardest thing is to separate from a person. I don't want!


If the person said that he would keep in touch with me frequently, don't expect that I will trust your statement 100 percent. When people fly far away, they will surely treasure great and new things over there. They might not forget about me, but all I want is communication. Please.

I really love to keep in touch to spread love.



peace, hope, love

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment