Dear God, grant me strength to accept things that I can't change; to alter things that I can, and please grant me wisdom to know the difference
Quoted from: Renata
Oh Lord,
This is my prayer.
I know that You have longed me so much that You have whispered to me to meet You in cell group meeting today. I know, You also brought revelation considering to my friend's problem besidesmeeting me.
Oh Lord,
You truly know my heart. This broken heart which is hurt by this brokendown fallen world. You know how stupid I was, playing with Your grace, and now, I regret after playing with my faith and Your grace. Oh Lord, forgive me. Open my eyes, once again. I screwed my biochemistry exam, which looked like a piece of cake. However, today, I realized how nonsense I was in answering those questions. Oh, God.
Lord,
You know that I am a careless person, but You're going to alter me by time, right? I lost my EZ Link card in MRT. Just now, I was almost trapped in MRT Station, couldn't find my card to tap it out. I talked to the officer, and he initially wanted to charge me for S$2. I remembered, I only left a few cents inside my wallet after sacrificing my money for offering. I was hopeless deep inside. I thought that I would just stay in MRT Station until 12am, and that's it.
But Lord, You are my Saviour. He asked me to clear my bags, afraid that I bluffed him. So, I cleared everything from my bag. He saw my stuffs- heavy laptop, notebooks, and a Bible. Maybe, he understood how I felt just now- pretty scared and hopeless. I looked at him.
I said 'I really lost it. Should I pay for exit charge?'
He was thinking for a while
I searched for banknotes in my wallet; I trust my Lord at that time.
Suddenly, a two-dollar banknote was found among those transaction scripts. * I don't know where it came from
He said 'never mind, I let you go from this MRT station'
I walked out in relief.
I thank God for my Saviour.
Lost my 20 dollar EZ Link card. :'(
Oh man!
This month, I had no enough money to survive. I don't know anymore.
Okay, I need to fast and repent. Forgive me.
Please.
P.S.:
Bet, God has spoken to me just now according to your problem. I will email you as soon as possible :) Thank God that He loves you so much.
peace, hope, and love
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment