Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sahara Dessert

Hello! Just a few minutes update, ok :)

Tomorrow is gonna ba immunology exam. I'm slacking on my bed- sleeping from morning until late afternoon. Don't follow this indolent damsel, okay, readers? She is tired of weeping yesterday. Uh-oh! One more, out of a sudden, my CG friend went back to his hometown in San Fransisco forever. He won't come back to Singapore anymore. Why why why my good fellas always fly to US? WHY?


Actually, I couldn't sleep well in these few nights. Singapore is damn cruel, burning weather for 24/7. I've turned on my fan at the fastest speed, but it doesn't seem to offer any help. I think I need to bathe for 3 times a day. Groar! I'm not living in Singapore right now. I'm living in Singhara (Singapore-Sahara dessert).


I need God to pour down rain on this dry land. Please God.


Okay, continue reading paper. Uber boring paper, like I can say. Scientific paper always draws your attention away from it.




Take care, readers :) Drink more water! I've finished 2 big jars which is 4 litres of water.


love,


Irene, xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the exam!
    And to answer your question, I'll continue to NAFA :)

    ReplyDelete