Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little Insignificant Evangelist

Oh Lord,

I'm so tired to remind sinners to go to church. They always have thousands of excuses to ignore me. I can't force them to go- it must come from their little hearts. At least, they have their little will to meet God. Yeah, I say, at least. I'm only hoping for those feet to walk into church, sit for a few hours, and done. That's not tiring, is it?


I had encouraged my close friend with my testimony, and she was touched by it. I asked her to go to church for salvation to release her burden. She agreed. On the following week, I contacted her. She didn't go to church on weekend. My heart broke, seriously broke. No one is aware of God's command. No one even cares of it. No one wants to seek for their mighty Creator! Jesus, your unconditional love is the greatest, and now I know how great it is!


She promised to me that she would try her best to go to church next week. She promised to me. I don't want to see any blind sinners to promise to me anymore. Not anymore. I don't want this newbrand heart to break again. I say, not anymore. Promise to Him, sinners. I want to see how sinners are bold enough to play with God. Sinners may see me as something little, an insignificant girl whose job is to interfere others' long weekend with Christianity activity- going to church.


Weekend is great, I admit it. You can shop for 24/7, chill with your friends, do your piling assingments, and other wonderful activities. For me? I fill my weekend by filling my heart and mind with His grace and His words. On Sunday, I wake up at 6am and arrive at church at around 8am. Not many people are there at such early time. Alone, I sit around. I find peace there. I watch those singers practicing on stage; I also sing on my seat. I find joy there. Slowly, those singers have become popular singers and publish their albums. I'm inspired to follow them.


On Saturday, I start my journey 2 hours before the service. I want to reach there and look around church. I want to fellowship with many more Christians. I always dress up at my best for man judges through appearance. I always put the best scent on myself, so that people will remember me. I always give my best smile, so that it amazes people. I do everything, everything to seek my Creator. My mighty Creator who reigns over this world. I'm so glad to see my spiritual family, they're all in fire for Lord.


Sinners,

I may be insignificant in your eyes. I might be a silly indolent damsel in your sight. I might be someone stupid because I mention Lord everytime. I might be a Christian freak in your opinion. But, this is my conviction, something that I die for. You don't know the reason why I start to be an evangelist. The secret reason in the book of Revelation. I don't want you, oh little sinners, to experience bitterness described in book of Revelation. However, I want you to experience God's promises in the end of the day.


Wake up, sinners.

Be healed, oh sinners! Be saved, oh sinners!



I wept inside.

' Pernahkah kamu merasa dicurangi? Sakit kan? Tapi, Tuhan punya rencana lain di tangan-Nya'
- pastor Aries Zulkarnain -



" Mama, mama harus ke gereja"
" Napa? Mama gak bisa...Mama gak bisa oppose keluarga Buddhist mama"
" Gak, mama harus "
" Kenapa?"
" Aku mau ketemu mama lagi di surga, bersama-sama selamanya "
" ....."
I don't want to be alone without my sanguine family members in the heaven.
It's stupid to knock on my church friends' doors to talk to them.




weeping,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment