Sunday, June 19, 2011

Romans 8:31

Bonjour! How wise I am to write this post instead of cramming for my bulky exam material. Ckckckck ==

Tomorrow is gonna be my anatomy exam. Hoho! Great! Today, I've just opened and learnt those stuffs. I admit, there are a lot. Furthermore, anatomy is not my niche. Haha ==''

Learning with praise song helps me to absorb the concepts better :P

#np Hillsong- The Time Has Come


Exam wishes from spiritual sisters:

Yoanna Arlina: Irene, belajar yang rajin ya. GBU
     - Yes, she knows that I have been slacking like nobody's business. Thanks :)


Juju: Romans 8:31- if God is for us who can be against us?
So, don't worry, not even exam can against you, God is for you! God bless! Rest early tonight to fight for battle tomorrow! God is our victory. Amen

   - Amen amen. Let's move from glory to glory in Jesus name. Hallelujah!


Hallelujah! Thank God for loving me. Tonight, I feel so energetic to learn all the materials, and I pretty understand the concepts. Frankly, I don't learn the whole materials. I'm just learning what Holy spirit tells me to. HAHAHAHA! I surrender my life to His loving hands.


Enough enough. Go back to e-book ==


much love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment