Saturday, June 18, 2011

Antara Ada dan Tiada

Hello!

I was tremendously blessed after listening over the sermon delivered by pastor just now. However, I was a little upset of today. Not that someone had hurt me, I was being sensitive towards 'dad' word. People kept on saying 'happy father's day, greet your dad today as long as he's still alive!'. I mean, I have dad, but I can't greet him. You know how hurt it is when you tell people 'yeah, my dad is still alive, but I can't greet him'. You know how hurt it is? I'm in the middle of having alive and dead dad- antara ada dan tiada.


In the prayer, I couldn't mention 'dad' word. I bursted into tears.


Don't ask me about my dad, unless you want to hurt me.


Moreover, my student mocked at me in Facebook.

' Happy Father's Day' - my status
Student commented: silly, not everyone is dad.

I greet all fathers in this world, ok? Everyone has dad, note it!


Dear spiritual brothers out there,

Someday, you will be the awesome fathers who are the men of God.
One of you will be my future husband :)



amour and bisous,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment