Bonjour!
I hate the eclipse in red sky with strong wind at 3am. Last night, I was awaken by my suddenly-opened door. I thought that someone would sneak at my room to asdfghzzz me. Upset at the first place. Looking at the red sky, the first thing came in my mind- the second coming of Jesus Christ. I was terrified, couldn't proceed my slumber. At 4am, I decided to sleep with worship songs accompanying me.
I don't understand what is wrong with my aura. It has been months since I know my church friend whose aura attracts Indian into his surrounding. When I was standing in MRT, there were always a bunch of Indians standing close to me- irritating! When I was sitting on MRT, Indians stood in front of me or sat beside me- irritating. You know why? It's not the inner problem that I'm racist, but their body odour is seriously oh-my-Lord-please-heal-them!
Now, the aura has played its part in my school. I informed you that my facilitator was changed, because she resigned from facilitating in Republic Polytechnic. Today, I met my new facilitator which is Indian. I mean, not Singaporean Indian but Indian from India land. Oh yes, she has Indian-English accent. Fortunately, she didnt shake her head while talking, like what Indian always do. I can't stand seeing Indian talking with Indian accent and shaking his/her head at the same time. I would burst into laughter in front of him/her surely.
The matter is not only about her accent. There are two Indian classmates (fresh from India to Singapore) in my class. When they were presenting their slides, no one could understand what they were talking about. However, the Indian facilitator seemed so 'connected' to their accent, so she detailly listened to their explanation. Then, she clarified with them, talking in Indish (Indian-English) which sounded like Hindi. The whole class was stunned, seeing the great connection among them. HAHAHA!
So, the class gossiped about them in Facebook. Like Indian facilitator will award A for Indian students. LOL to the max!
Okay, class with Indian facilitator is stressful. I was puzzled by the facilitators. I guess, they don't know how to facilitate us well. One of them took emotional problem into account. Another one showed fierce and unfriendly looking. My feeling was just not right, okay?
I don't look for negative thing in facilitators, but recently, my feeling was always right. Holy spirit talked to me very often, and it was proved that His words were right. So....yeah...take Indian into my prayer list which has included my personal problem, my and his family, and my close friends.
Blessed by this verses.
2 Corinthians 13:11
Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be one of mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. [12] Greet one another with a holy kiss [13] All the saints greet you [14] The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy spirit be with you all. Amen
amour and bisous,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment