Thursday, April 7, 2011

Walk with Him

I've made my mind that today I'm fasting :D
Due to the mistake that I did yesterday of drinking two cans of canned-drink after 7pm because I was uber thirsty during the Churchwide Bible Study, and also my proper dinner. At least, I don't need to worry so much about how many kilometers should I travel after eating.


I dreamt that I was befriend with those young models in Indonesia- DYM and MWW. They're super gorgeous in my dream ;) I was DYM's close friend, and she was my neighbour. We often went to city together with her Ford car and learnt some little thing. I vividly remember that I was 3cm shorter than her. Her outfit was gorgeous; she always wear classy attire with black stiletto. I'm inspired with my dream :) Thank God that some famous and gorgeus people in this world still share their profiles with others.



P.S.:

The secret of beauty is: confident and loving yourself. God will make something becomes real when you're walking with Him in God's way. Remember, extreme path won't bring victory. In contrast, you will get deeper into your trap.


This world is getting more wonderful by itself! Forget about those people who murmur about how hot it is, how crazy they're going to be, how sucks they're trapped inside this world, and any mourn. Life is precious- la vie est precieuse ♥


Now, I'm extremely hurt when I remember that my teacher who taught Buddhism said that:

" You must be proud of being a Buddhist! See those Christian, they're extraordinary proud of their God. You mustn't be intimidated by their action! You know what? Their God was born without father, Mary gave birth to Jesus without making love with man. They say that Jesus is holy, because He was born from virgin Mary. In my opinion, it's not something holy, but they should be ashame of such ridiculous thing! See our Buddha used to be a prince in his past life, we're mightier than them! "

Yeah, Sir, keep on mocking others' religion. God will punish you, surely.



People will always make sins and repent. Not all people are hypocrite.
God judge people from their hearts. When people repent, God surely forgive.
God forgive and forget.
- Book of Ezekiel -





Inspired,


Irene, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment