Monday, January 24, 2011

Why Stress?

I can't hold this feeling for any longer.

I wish I could ditch them up, as I'm not attached into any single bond with them.

Life is supposed to be fair, but they can simply and easily turn it upside down.

Time should must be converted into me-time to grow myself in peace, not those silly materials.

Praise is no more a pay-off for me anymore.

Begging is no more a way to ask for my sincerity.

Why?

Because you have your own education too. It's not limited only to me.

As I believe that you're pretending to be dependant, I want you to convey who truly you are.

Me too, I want to get out from this shell. Going beyond what you think about me.

I know, thus far, I am a silly and stupid kind girl, but she is not me.

Once more, she is not me, and she has been holding such feeling for couples of months.

1 comment:

  1. life is never fair to begin with......
    you are not a silly and stupid girl
    cause if you are, people won't rely on you
    being relied upon may be burdensome but you still have to remember we as humans cannot live with ourself we always need someone's help
    so be thankful that somebody that actually relied on you
    dun be like me, a frog that always waiting for someone to save him from the curse........


    FrogPrince ........

    ReplyDelete