" Why do you put integrity on your blog instead of your mom? Do you know that others read it? "
" Yes, I know. Even I remember that many people laughed at my failure after they've known it "
" Then, why don't you want to fix your relationship with your family? "
" asdfghjkl....." I was complaining
" Do you ever observe a twenty-year-old daughter quarrels with her mom? "
" No. Not even a single stupid phenomenon ever happened "
" Then, why don't you go ahead for better relationship? "
" I wish I could. My mom is a temperamental complainer "
" Do you ever see what her heart speaks to you? "
" Not even once. I know that she is a stress single parent "
" She gives up everything for you. Only you "
" Yeah, you're right " I kept such statement deep inside my heart. Hope I will remember it all the time.
" Do you love what she has granted for you? "
" I'm kinda disappointed. She urges every situation and condition to land me on this land "
" What makes you feel disappointed? "
" My not-prestigious school " I didn't dare to look at his expression
" Actually, you want to be admitted into university, right? "
" Yes, definitely "
" Stop stereotyping that prestigious university leads to great success "
" But, it's obvious that people whom graduated from universities grab better job "
" Why don't you just make up your mind rather than being hesitate of this life? "
" It's not fair for me to redo what I've learnt "
"... you know XXXXX? "
" I do know that funny guy " I smiled for a second
" His social environment is filled with free sex, smoke, and drink "
" Really? "
" Yeah. Now, do you grateful of your life? "
" I am "
" Be consistent, girl. I know you can do it "
" Thanks " I smiled. My blood warmed. I've never imagined that a person can catch my hidden negative side
" Then, just be yourself. You can once be unconscious that someone has bullied you "
I realized something. I nodded my head.
" Smart people shouldn't perform good academic result "
" Now, I regret "
" Never mind. Make a strong decision for a transition "
End of the conversation, I realized that we are in the same boat
When you're thinking to give up, recall the reasons of why you're holding for so long
My effort is no more being paid with stupid material, moron!
My effort is no more being paid with stupid material, moron!
No comments:
Post a Comment