Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When Life Teaches You to Be ______________

Bonjour fellas! :D
It's the middle of weekday- Wednesday, and researchers have proven that Wednesday is the most hectic day among all weekdays. Believe or not? :P

I myself feel that Wednesday is an awesome day, because it's Maths class! :D

Anw, I really miss staying with my complete family. Well, you know, I used to live with my daddy, mom, and my siblings, but these couple of years, I live with my mom and siblings.

Firstly, I feel that living with single parent is much more better, because I can get rid of chaotic home. Nonetheless, after involving and living with my relatives (in some occasions), I can see how much I miss my complete family. Ouchh, yes, although I had hard time with my dad last time, I'm (still) able to miss him. However, time has evolved, and everything has been a history. Strong person won't hope that he/she is able to find a way to fast-backward time, but he/she will grow stronger with his/her limitations.

Living alone while studying overseas is fun when you think about it at the first place. At first, I enjoy freedom and fun with awesome and great friends, but recently, I miss the day when I lived with my family.

During breakfast, I used to have daddy serving me with jug of milo. I used to have a mini cup of milo every morning with my brother and daddy together. Daddy's milo is different from others, and until now, I can't find anyone who blends the same milo as my daddy's. Well, daddy used to pick me up to-and-fro tuition place(s). What I did was merely sitting inside air-conditioned luxurious car and watching the sunny city from window. I used to type daddy's document in Word document. I used to watch nine-digit number all the way. Well, my dad was a contractor, dealing with many projects with PLN in Binjai, Tanjung Morawa, Parang Pasir, Pekan Baru, and even Jakarta. My daddy founded the other two companies in lately 2006 and 2007 after succeeding with his first company. When daddy was arriving at home, and he used to shout 'YES! I win another billion project again today!'. Then, he went to pray to altar, thanking for his success. Then, daddy always brought us to restaurant, and we did shopping every Sunday. I used to wear my lovely clothes on me and have awesome food. It's all about daddy, daddy, and daddy.


Now, if somebody asks me about my family background, I can't answer but crying (or bearing my tears from rolling down on my cheeks). History is too painful to be remembered. I want to remember it, but it's only for my sake. I don't mean that I'm so lofty that no one is deserved to know about my background. I'm grimacing in pain when I try to reveal my history. It's like I'm cutting myself with sharp pen-knife when I'm telling it.

Gluing each of my family members into a peaceful home is the first thing that I always say in prayer, ever since my daddy left me until today...

So, for those readers who read my post, I just want to tell you guys to be grateful. Although you fight and quarrel with your family member(s), you ought to love them NO MATTER WHAT. Separated family is damn hard to be healed. No matter how much you try, how hard you try, how long you bring them into your prayer everyday, and even how deep you hope for a miracle , you really need a big miracle to bring harmony into it.

Now, I'm grateful for my condition of still having my daddy and mom. This morning, I heard that my friend lost her mom at the age of 17. It is heart-breaking to be true.

Family is a source of motivation, a source of blessed life, a source of confidence, a source of any forms of happiness, a source of love (where you can shout both 'paaaa! tolong laaa!' and 'maaa, is your meal ready?').

Without family doesn't mean that you lose everything, but you have to manufacture it by yourself.

Life is getting even more harder than climbing up into Everest without any pole for you to grasp without family.
My mom is super busy with my siblings, and I'm left like no one's daughter over here.

I will give up everything merely to see that my family is living harmoniously. EVERYTHING.


P.S.: Thanks to grandpa and uncle to be my primary bread-winner. I love you, too.


Life is a compete hollow of cylinder without family filling it. Likewise, love from human being is making your life stronger and more colourful. Passing love to many people doesn't substract your happiness. It's like passing light from a candle to other candles. You lose nothing, instead, you lit up other's sense of humanity.


with love,

- Irene -

No comments:

Post a Comment