Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Power of Words

Bonjour, readers!
Monday blues, uh? Or feel that two-day weekend is below your satisfaction? LOL

Anw, I just want to highlight that words in any forms may alter life.
A simple instance, my post which entitled 'Dear, Jessica Meyer (Ajah)' has been in people's gossip topic. What's worse is: I think that many people are curious about the post. I'm afraid that their curiosity will cause my blog url to spread along this school community, and it's not good! Personal blog isn't supposed to be read by anonymous readers, is it?

So, I come across the idea of altering my url to prevent anything happened :)

Well, this girl has made herself to be infamous by merely chatting via Facebook.
Moreover, I think it's partially my fault too, for publishing such thing without keeping its anonymity.
However, just forget it, it's just bygone! My mom loves it when I've freed from her. So, it's a good transformation, anyway :))

P.S.: Belief will breakthrough boundaries


with amour,

- Irene -

No comments:

Post a Comment