Sunday, January 2, 2011

My God Reigns



You might find it's simple, but one thing for sure, this is my very first song which I sang at 1st January 2011 - 00.00am.


P.S.: Super thanks for those who have helped me, so that I can step my way into CHC on 1st January. Not forgotten, thanks to Jelek for introducing Joseph Prince into my life before I knew exactly who is God. Without you all guys, I would still own a meaningless life. Halleluyah! ;)


P.S.: Thanks for those Clementi cell group people for the New Year Eve and awesome celebration. Sure, I will miss the night :P


P.S.: Thanks to my relatives for bringing all my stuffs and blessing me with all your kindness. I'm nothing without you all <3>Vivi and Christine for being the first people who greeted me via message ;)


P.S.: Thanks mom for calling me on New Year Eve


P.S.: Super thanks to NTU Cell Group for the warm welcome <3>Joseph Prince pastor and CHC's pastor for your meaningful and precious sermon. Anw, I watched Joseph Prince's sermon via internet :P


" My God reigns, his love will never fail me
My God reigns, He's ruling over all
In all my life, in every situation, I know
My God is greater,
My God is over all "



with love love love,

- Irene -

No comments:

Post a Comment