Argh, Arghh, and ARGHH! Seriously ARGH for the third time for my second semester.
I skip class again for the infinite times, just because I couldn't bring my body up from my bed. I was playing little sport games last night, and I was retarded in the early morning. I just felt like not to push myself too much, like a workaholic.
I was a hard-core workaholic who would like to sacrifice my whole precious assets as well as my health to achieve the very best of my life. However, as time flies, as experience teaches me, it's useless to knock your life too hard. Something in excess is always ending in disaster.
Again, for the infinite times, I shed my tears over the moment when I watched ANTM. The moment where a common unknown girl out there been transformed to be a supermodel meets her family. I want to do such thing when my family suddenly approach me after we've never met for such a long time. I'm just imagining and practicing the secret philosophy. Everything will be accomplished :)
My room is so lovely. I wish my home could spare a space for me. I just can merely wish, not hope. Sigh
Roberto Cavalli's runway for Spring/Summer 2011 is staring Taylor Swift and Karolina Kurkova. HEHE.
Winter collection is going to end in a-month time. Shall I shop in a huge bargain?
I really have no idea how to bring back my shiny and volumetric hair. This is kinky hair. Oh my Gosh!
with amour,
- Irene, ♥ -
No comments:
Post a Comment