Saturday, December 11, 2010

Life is Altering For 2011

Bonjour, people! :D
Comment s'est passée ta journée? :)

Alright, I shall not overwhelm readers with those shebang French :P

Somehow, I have no more passion to power me to go through another one week to holiday. ANOTHER ONE WEEK! My mind reminds me to plan for another class to be skipped. I'm just like my ex-classmates - Robin, Leslie, and others who really love to skip their lectures. HAHA. Believe me or not, they and I are not used to be indolent damsels, but these days, environment has altered them all. HEHE. Blame us! :P

I'm just curious how if HOW IF my mom knows that I've been so different from whom I was :P However, I think there is nothing serious to be worried about, since I used to corrupt the attendance. Skipping class (for mugging and holiday) was regarded as sick. Sick was regarded as present. Absence for no reason was present :P I  was such an awesome secretary! *SUPER PROUD


Alright, today, I hit myself for another supper. It was really nerve-racking. I was almost puking, since the whole thing has been queing at my throat. Recently, I found myself feeling to puke. ERGH! I'm healthy, okay? Don't think of anything, I'm just alright :)


Slowly but sure, I discover the meanings behind my life in Republic Polytechnic. It makes me feel interested to involve in other fields besides studying science. I really want to learn something so different which cannot be easily found in Medan. I just wanna be someone different. Life is altering; this world is evolving; the earth is rotating.

Somehow, I'm so grateful that I never have any interest in relationship. I wonder if I had a boyfriend, I would be so dependent to him. Moreover, I love my girls who prefer to stay single in this temporary time ♥

Anw, I altered my mind to fill my closet with winter collection. I admit that I want the collection so badly, BUT they won't contribute any benefit for me. They might be kept savely inside my closet forever. So, I'm moving my track to my style. HEHE.


ANTM cycle 15 is definitely GREAT, AWESOME, and undefined. The winner is merely lucky, I think. However, I think that the reason why Tyra prefers her is because she is humble. I prefer Chelsey, okay?
I love Liz, Jane, and Keyla. They have the talent! :D


P.S.: Cavalli runway - 2011 :)
P.S.: I ♥ strong bone structure!
P.S.: I miss my ex bench mate! I wanna meet you soon! :D


with AWWW!
 - Irene, ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment