Sunday, November 7, 2010

Piece of Appreciation

This is a reply for Frog Prince. Whoever you are, I would like to thank :)

Bonjour reader,

I'm glad that you keep on updating yourself with my posts. I know my posts are enigmatic. However, they don't stop you from reading them. Thanks, anw :)

Furthermore, I would like to thank for your comments. They're building comments, which I can consider your pieces of advice and opinion after reading them. Somehow, I'm not willing to reply directly through comment post, because this is not Facebook where you will receive notifications from blogspot.com :)

Here is my reply towards your recent comment:

Actually, I stop having my snack, and it doesn't help me. I think I have to go through another way.
I guess, she is over-protecting. I have no comment about it. I feel it's non-sense to restrict me from any challenges.
Well, I agree with your definition of 'independent'. Thanks :)
My parent expects me to support the whole members after I've been working. It's an annoying expectation, do you think so?

Thanks for your comment :)
See you around in blogspot.com !

- Merci -

No comments:

Post a Comment