Sunday, November 7, 2010

Make It Real!

I've just made my girl drooling over these pictures. She is a Kitty-lover, and yesterday Ciwi and I had mocked her poor little Hello Kitty for not having any mouth to speak out. HAHAHA. We are those 'good' girls among those in Singapore :P


Can koko Abi make it real? :P

Oh man! Poor Hello Kitty for having an empty face! *smooch


God is fair, then. I'm making myself drooling on my bedsheet after seeing these cute macarons.

What flavour?

Bakerzin! OH-MY-GOD! SAVE ME!


I'm in ♥ with them. When will it be?

Nice attire- rocking :)

I want my hair back like hers!

♥ close your eyes ♥ open your heart

OMG! Her hair! ♥ Blow it goes...

Maxi-dress ♥

Simple yet nice ♥


I'm sooo inspired after seeing her tumblr!

Credit: tumblr


Lovess - much much love ♥

               Irene

1 comment:

  1. i love macarons so much<3<3 so delicious :)
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete