Spirit can leave me behind suddenly, when I need it most. Whenever I suffer from vertigo, my body is so-called 'collapsed'. My mind is halucinating for slumber. My eyes turn to be hazy. I only can promise to myself saying "Have enough sleep today, ok?" However, I always lie to myself like I never truly love myself.
Recently, I'm paranoid when I'm staying alone inside my room at night. I always feel goose-bump. Whenener I try to forget the sense of 'cold air', room turns to be so wrong. People knock, but no body is there. Sound of swinging door, but the door is motionless. The laughter of mates next door, but the mates haven't come up staying at their room. I often saw the reflection at mirror. Lastly, I felt someone is touching me.
Should I consult myself to a psychologist? Or, is it my attitude of being paranoid since I was small?
I pray to God, but the creatures always win my attention. I have faith with my saviour, but the creature bothers me more. I..I cannot sleep without somebody accompanying me.
with faith,
-I'm so helpless-
No comments:
Post a Comment