Monday, November 8, 2010

Moment Comes and Goes

I lost my spirit right when I'm going to start my Biomolecular journal. Firstly, it's my headache which is so bothering my mind. I can write nothing. I plan to finish early, but I keep on procrastinating. It looks like I'm not willing to finish it on time. The dead-line is tough: 11.59pm by tonight. Oh, God! Heal me, please?





I shall hit my bed super early today, and I hope this plan is implemented. Sigh. I have lack of slumber, because I use my time for stalking others whom has nothing to do with me. Portofolio. Sweet-seventeen birthday party album. Tumblr. Blogposts. Twitter. I love them. They bring us inspirations, yet sleepy head during class.


Tomorrow, I will be working and rushing my Cognitive journal. I admit, Cognitive journal is not a piece of cake for me.



One of my facilitators is getting me mad for granting me Bs in two weeks consecutively. His module is my favourite, and yet, I always bring my very best-of-the-best in every meeting. His comment: GOOD! GREAT UNDERSTANDING, and then B! I shall call my papa cheri to beat him. Hope God heal his blindness. I can no longer resist.




Eh, I can write my journal without any bothering mind after typing this post :P Magic? Perhaps, psychological pleasure after pouring my hazy thought ;P



I notice my friends are failing in love. Sigh. Love again? I have no time for it. Personally, I feel good as a single although I have nobody to lean on when I'm super pathetic. I have God as my companion anytime. All I need is praying for him about my anxiety.






Dear old friend, be strong :)


He is no longer good for you, that's why he is walking away. I know it's hurt at the first place. However, you are pretty and kind-hearted, you surely deserve another better man. Let me re-phrase, a better man who will absolutely accompany your whole life with peace, happiness, and family, not a guy who will chase cute girls out there after comparing you with tons of bitchy girls. Not a guy who will go date with another girls after he says 'I LOVE YOU' with 'integrity'. Not a guy who will hurt your feeling. Not a guy who will complicate your relationship. You are pretty, and even I adore your face, frankly. You have to move on, S! You MUST survive in your life!


If he prefers to walk away from your life, then let him take his decision.


Perhaps, he will put remorse on what he did towards a flawless girl like you. A pure-hearted and loyal girl.


Maybe November is acting cruel to you, but next year, you will be falling in love again. Hopefully, you will be having the real man by your side. :) You are pretty, and you deserve a great life like your face.


How about me?


The moment has not yet approached me :)


Still seventeen, eh?


Yet, I'm keeping the right guy until the right moment :) Sound weird, is it?



with faith,


-Irene-

No comments:

Post a Comment