Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Treated Poodle

3rd October 2010

8.46pm (Singapore time zone)


Ahhh, today has been a hectic day. Going out with Florence and Yenny was damn fun although there were only 3 of us. I missed them so much, so we chatted tirelessly for hours. We are kaypo :P


Escaping with Florence’s to Sun Plaza, my favourite place in Medan. We were heading for nowhere, but finally, we ended ourselves in Red Mango and Bread Life. Great places for their treat! HEHE. Thanks for them ♥ Merci de ames amis ♥
Well, the crucial point was not about the venue, but we talked a lot about our lives. I hope I will see them in Singapore next time, pursuing their further studies. Amen. Moreover, we chatted about our common interest: guy! LOL. I know my friends and I are normal. All of us are interested in guy, but in this case, we were talking about a guy. We are fan of him. In addition, he is someone real, not somebody we admire in television. So, I may confess that the guy is really lucky and fabulous! :D


I told my experience in Singapore, and they could merely comment: oh, so sweet! I would cry for it! LOL. I did cry for the experience too, girls. Girls are so semantic. Or is it that I meet the same girls with mine?



Anw, I got to teach my sister. I hate her lie- rubbish and bullshit.



I’m out.

P.S.: Poodle-after-grooming went out with her style



“Because your love your love your love is my drug


Your love your love your love..”

Kesha- Your Love is My Drug



It used to be my ex’s to boast my scores like rocket :P

It’s God’s to lead me :D



Here are some quotes I discovered while doing an indolent damsel’s homework which is none of my business at all!

Credit to: google.com



“He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead”

Albert Einstein



“Creatures whose mainspring is curiosity enjoy accumulating of facts far more than the pausing at times to reflect on those facts”

Clarence Day



“Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh”

W.H. Auden



“Love, which was once believed to contain the Answer, we now know to be nothing more than an inherited behaviour pattern”

James Thurber



“The means by which we live have outdistanced the end of what we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men”

Martin Luther King, Jr.



“The man who first abused his fellows with swear words, instead of bashing their brains out with a club, should be counted among those who laid the foundation of civilization”

John Cohen


With sleepy head,

-queen.viper-

No comments:

Post a Comment