Well, frankly, still, I haven't touched any of my exam material for the coming war. I'm not stress though. Meanwhile, I am worrying more about my close friend. Hmm... Alright, another self-declare from me, I love worrying others rather than myself. As a result, I often disappoint of not loving myself. So, how's myself? Only one word can describe: miserable.
My beginning of September is okay. First and foremost, my oovoo with him until 5am plus was still fun, although he looked rather sad for his coming flight on 2nd September. Moreover, my declaration of my problem in Singapore about my cousins (read: cousin oh cousin!) was so heart-breaking. Do you know the rationale behind it? Simple. Crush between cousins, then we ended up with a long-term trouble which involves my senior and my close one. How heart-breaking it is (!) Sigh.
Secondly, I definitely love saying 'ihateyou', because those words best represent my feeling toward my best friends. Seriously, I don't mean to hate my best friends, but if you know me well, you will see what is the meaning behind it ♥. If I evaluate him further, I can see that his expression and attitude conveyed is more or less similar to my besties - Depeeee :)) Nevertheless, only one thing that makes him different from Depe.
Thirdly, I eat like glutton since the beginning of September, and I didn't sleep for a night long. Wah-lao-eh. It sounds too bad to be true, but well, it's what happening. However, I didn't feel hectic or dizzy in enjoying my day! :D
Fourthly, my mom is incredibly different from what I predict. She sent me a sum of money to my account. Since my account has been so dry for months, but I know, God loves me. He opens a way for me to survive my breath in this city. Thanks, God. As long as I have faith with him, everything will go alright, and I believe it ♥
September ♥. I can really wish for you. First, I'm not ready to be one's child-play in this land. Just imagine, playing hide-and-seek, then I will be poked by someone else, and he says PEEK-A-BOO in MRT station. Okay, if I may admit, it seems like we both are so MKS tothemax. I should play in one's puzzle to discover his appearance. Is this a module of M101? If I check http://www.rp.edu.sg/, I won't find any module with such code, because he creates this module himself ONLY for me.
Let me present a short introduction about M101. This module comprises two problems (we meet twice) or more (I hope that I can see him longer. I mean, maximizing the opportunity. Now, I suddenly remember derivative to calculate the maximize result. Good teacher, Miss Tjiek Kie, your Maths remains in my mind, at least) for RP first year student. The objective is to train one's visual memory of somebody else. You meet the people via camera or webcam, then you have to search for the right person on the due date in a certain period of time. Well, sounds challenging for me, and I love challenge, so perfect-match! I should not forgotten that the person will alter a little bit of his appearance for camouflage. Is this a fair-match? How if I didn't recognize him of his different hair style?
So in conclusion for this module? I can really wish right now. Just play hard inside his maze, and I will win in the end. :P
Notice: 'Besok pasti seneng jumpa temanmu lar'
Another stuff, my senior, Richard Fernando is absolutely awesome. His being assistant lecturer is going to be quite tough. He's going to deal with 'killing' regular MIPA students. Well, that's not really the matter. The crucial problem is: he is not familiar with the material that he is going to teach. Moreover, his second year modules are murdering. How pathetic he is. God, give him strength to overcome his obstacle. I believe that he can go through well, and he will succeed. He is not a Richard Fernando if he gives up easily. If I put myself into his shoes, I will feel this world is falling apart, as I can't imagine how stressful it is. Really!
Talking about relationship, I was really enlighten by him last night. I awake from my fallacy. Totally awake. Take relationship as a grant if he really wants to marry you. Relationship without commitment is just for fun, he said. Well, after thinking for hours, I can really discover the truth. However, don't let me down about relationship. I love having fun, but relationship is not a game. Sigh.
Well, this is a secret of someone anonymous in http://www.sixbillionsecrets.com/
I definitely wish this will happen, some day, some time, some where.
When I cry I wish she was there to hold me.
When I'm with her I feel so happy.
I wish I could always be with her.
She's my best and only friend.
I wish I could tell her I love her, and how much she means to me ♥
P.S.: I'm trying to do my best. Troubles are invetible.
P.S.: He knows what inside my mind. What a guy! LOL ♥
Fall for seven times, wake up for the eighth! - Richard Fernando
No comments:
Post a Comment