Hope you have a lucky Sunday today, not like me, struggling with my material after my lovely slumber last night :P
Apparently, I am not in my good mood today, although I may seem happy from my face. Someone has screwed up my mood like this. You may not know who is this annoying girl, but some who stay with me in Singapore definitely know this person.
This girl- it's better for me to keep her anonymity, is trying to force me to help her. As I know, it's good to be patient before others can really help you to solve your problem. She knows my previous examination result was kinda flying-color, and she thinks that I really struggled hard during my exam. Right after I got her response of being envious, I admit frankly and clearly to her that it was my luck to get flying-color result. She might think that I was bluffing, but I told her seriously. I never prepare everything beforehand, just at the last minute with bumping heart and beaming brain to solve all questions as fast as Intel Core 2 Duo chip.
Regarding to my previous posts, I kept mentioning about my coming exam, and well, this pester faces obstacle with her exam material. I don't know why she can find such a serious trouble about those material, since all of those are being taught in Senior High School. She asked me for chat last night, forcing me to spare my time to her.
I answered "Ok, but this is not the moment, because I haven't touched any of them".
She replied "when?".
I said "as soon as I have finished it, ok?".
My heart starts to pump fast; my brain alerts me to learn everything as fast as possible only for her. I am PANIC! Furthermore, I am down, because of such pressure that she has put on my shoulder before exam. What an Indonesian! I am Indonesian, but I never treat people like hers. As bad as pester. This is how a genuine Indonesian behaves towards a Chinese Indonesian anywhere anytime.
Last night, I was definitely blue, and I felt like want to surrender from my goal. I want to focus on mine first, then I will help others after I have done with mine. Now, a demand comes from a vexation. A demand without any pay-off. You force me to do a favour for you, who are you?! Screw you up, girl!
My heart was definitely crying, and my life was messed up like hell last night. Fortunately, I found somebody who could comfort me, before everything went wrong. Thanks for suggesting me a solution to overcome my pressure and insomnia, guy. God bless you ♥
Oh well, I discover that having supper is a good way to make me fall asleep soundly. Take note: fall asleep like a girl, not a pig. HAHA. Furthermore, this is my self-declare that no one knows, even my roomie! I salivate during my sleep if I happen to have a tiring and hectic day. HEHE. So, don't think it's weird if you see me altering my bed cover once a week. Tee-Hee!
Starting from tomorrow, I have to live normally. Ceasing temptation to eat everything. I am a food-porn who swallows everything inside my mouth whatever nice at my tongue. Sweet. Salty. Spicy. Bitter. Neutral. Umami. :9
Being 'daeng' is so stressful. Argh!
P.S.: You say you're a good Christian, but you treat me like this. Are you still a good Christian? or a 'good' Christian?
P.S.: I am broke :'(
God, heal him. Give him strength to overcome his painful knee ♥
la vie est précieuse, ♥
-queen.viper-
No comments:
Post a Comment