Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOME PHOBIA

16th September is going to be the day when I'll arrive in Medan. I'm starting my journey from my hostel at 4am, and I hope we will make it ON TIME.

Okay, first of all, before I have arrived in Medan, my mom has threatened me via message. Frankly, I feel this three-week holiday will be SUCK to the CORE. So, I HATE HOME TO THE MAX!

Gonna feel the pressure and anger at home 24/7 without any permission to hang out with fellas. She loves torturing me. So, call her: mom.

I'm sure that she wouldn't feed me properly with proper meals, because she hates my being to the max, seriously.

Gonna end this post early. I AM HOME PHOBIA.

If you are able to kill me, just murder me, alright?

P.S.: I'm afraid I won't have any chance for oovoo :'((((


with psychological trouble,

-gonna die soon, the queen viper-

No comments:

Post a Comment