Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gonna Catch You ♥

Hola, fellas! How's exam? TMC and Republic Poly are having exam, other friends in College are facing their examination too! Well, how's yours? :D

Alright, starting my blog about exam is not a good thing, though. Perhaps, some of you will remember the killing questions or another thing that made you sad during exam? :P

Sigh. Life is going on, like one says "It's life. Move on, Irene". Well, my life changes by time, but it always goes back to the state: serious Irene. Yesterday, my life was kinda happy-but-pathetic. Tee-Hee. It's not about losing besties, but it's merely about "Au revoir, I'm gonna catch you there, some day, in a wonderful place for a long period of time". Gonna note it down as my wish list this year! HAHA. 17-year-old Irene will make this little Irene's big wish to be true. I'm sure about it. What else Irene cannot do? :P Unless God doesn't permit me, then I surrender from it.

There has been a day passed since his arrival in a beautiful-scene (the most beautiful place in the world, perhaps), and I feel relieved. Pretty relieve for sure. HEHE. Seems I am happy to see him having his life there, without being bothered by me. Fyi, I was cring like hell before his departure, and I didn't let him go. However, this is life. Everything changes. Changes will bring differences, yet differences teach me to be someone better.

It is weird to discover that we both are living in a different world. When one side is dark, another side is bright, and vice versa. During days, I greet "Bonne nuit", and vice versa. Seems weird. Feels it's weird, too! Anw, gotta get used to it :D Irene is adaptable, isn't it? :D


P.S.: When I can let you go and live freely, there is another way that we will meet again.
P.S.: Your being in Bellevue will be my strength here :)
P.S.: We will meet again SOON in a wonderful place for a long period of time ♥ just have faith



I see you right in front of my eyes, but when I have waken up, it's just a dream.
I put no remorse on it, since I know that you won't always present in my dream.
However, I never let reminiscence breaks me down ♥


Likewise, one says "From numerous traits that you own, one word describes you most: bravery"
Likewise another says, "Have faith, just little faith"


"Start to stand from where you fall, God has opened another door"

with amour,

No comments:

Post a Comment