William Shakespeare
____________________________________________________________
"maturity" for you is: to be serious in your academic skill and being stress all the way to get good grades.
For me myself, having good grades is still possible although I'm slacking around and playing like kid with my roomie.
You need to open your eyes to see this world that in fact, many of Sutomo's students are succeed to achieve their goals, although their lives are filled with Dota and child-play.
Now, I can grab what I want, because I want to. I have my sight, hence I can own my vision. Vision to attract this world. The Secret.
Have faith ♥
_______________________________________
I suddenly remember that everyone says "you're her twins. Twins of the eldest daddy's sister".
Frankly, she had a hard-core life while she was a teen. Harder than me, for sure. Surviving with one meal per day, and she only ate plain porridge for her daily meal. What a life!
That was hers. Now? She is staying in LA with her beloved children and grandkids. I am regarded as one of her 'beloved' child, as she appreciates my being like her twins. HAHA. Thanks God, anyway for dedicating me the same phenotype with hers :P I'm glad!
I hope she can support me to US, if I have made my decision to go there, one day.
Think about it:
Does she ever think to stay in LA, travelling all around the world while she was teen?
It has been years to decide which country that you want to go. Today is still a big start.
My goal is not set by myself. Meanwhile, I try to follow others. My being in Singapore is following girls in SCGS. Now, I'm here.
Another goal is: either US or Australia. Richard Fernando koko is going to be the same university in Monash. However, staying in US with my relatives will be my lovely life there. I miss you, aunty ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment