Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quality Time

24th August 2010 - 8.38pm

Another day with new post :))


It was a hard night, and I admit it. It was weird that I got starving at 11pm, meanwhile I had my dinner at 8pm. I tried to bear myself not to drink coffee, as I would get insomnia until the next morning. Nevertheless, I was surprised to find out that my room-mate was facing the same problem with mine- starving at night. She craved for gummy, but finally we really had Oreo as supper at 4.30am. AMAZING! I never ate food at such 'good' time. LOL.

A pack of Oreo was finished as soon as we had opened it. Sharing Oreo together :) One good moment that I have with my room-mate. I feel closer to her nowadays :) Hope I can get her even closer day by day. Forget past-conflict between us, and move on to better relationship, girl! You are sophisticating for me, as I see how perfect your opinion is for me ♥

I love sharing moments that she tried to have between us; I love her effort to tell her stories to me; I love her questions posed to me. She is a nice person, if I am trying to know her better. My first impression towards her was totally wrong though, since I was too blind to judge a person from one's opinion.

Well, I mentioned 'hard night' at the paragraph above. My stomach was better after I had my supper. Nonetheless, after I went back from toilet to re-brush my teeth, my stomach was screaming like hell. Feeling like gastric, I really couldn't sleep until sun shines this morning. I felt like retarded, and I didn't know either I have to regret or grateful having supper. My mind was filled with craps, and I felt like moment when I was drunk. Suffering from screaming pain.

It was weird. Freaking weird. I lost my recent memory, and there came the past-hurting-memory about people who had filled my life. Fidel Chandra. Again, I was too stupid to remember him, as I could only remember the last conversation between us. It hurts, and I really want to cry at that moment. His arrival in Singapore on 29th August will be fine for me, but I didn't wish to meet or even to see his eyes in Singapore. No, a big NO for sure. Shame on you, guy!

Today, I feel so happy after I go through my painful stomach :)
Anw, I am a coffee-holic, since I feel emptiness without coffee. Or am I just being sweet-tooth? I want waffle and hot Milo to start my day. A sunny day in Singapore :)) yeah yeah

Today is a miracle. Lotsa people come and connect back with me via Facebook. Oh my.. I really miss them a lot! LOL

I haven't talked to her so long since my arrival in Singapore :)

I miss debating with this psychology mad guy :p



Anw, gonna miss koko Abi ♥
Gonna miss Abet 'jelek' for his being so busy with his Accountancy
Having quality time with juniors is a way to make me feel better ♥
Sometimes, a grown-up Irene has to learn some lessons from a lil Irene to enlighten her mind
Let everything comes naturally ♥


P.S.: I'm not sure about my feeling. It's all craps towards him. However, I wish all the best during that days. I wish situations will be going all right, and I can enjoy those 'extinct' moments ♥

"The future belongs to those who have faith in the beauty of their dreams " ♥


Response: I have a dream; I have a wish, but I have to learn to have faith in it.

" It's weird how you go from being strangers to being friends, to being more than friends, then back being strangers again "

Response: such quote belongs to my ex!

P.S.: I really find myself in peace today. It's a good start to review my stuffs ♥

" Irene wants something sweet to fulfill her energy ==" :( "

with lotsa wish, loves, and trust,

-smiling.queen.viper-

24thh August 2010  - 10.21pm

No comments:

Post a Comment