Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Insomnia

18th August 2010 - 3.07pm

God, I beg you. I really beg you. Wish me with you blessing. I haven't slept for 2 nights. Please. I am so sick. I get ill. I am so sad.

Anw, I hate a guy who has made me down after making me upset. Better I disappear from this world for a while, before I screw up everything. My mind is totally insomnia. My mind is totally in chaos.

God, I hope you can heal me. I don't want myself to take an extreme way for having DZP. It's scary, but I will take such way if I am totally in mad.

P.S.: Is it a fault for being quiet and sensitive?

P.S.: I can't help with my feeling. Let it explode!
P.S.: I can't go to bed, mad at you. I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me.
P.S.: If I suffer it because of you, I want this match to be fair.

with insomnia,

-crying.queen.viper-

No comments:

Post a Comment