Oh Gosh! I feel like wanna surrender to help my friends! I can arrange my time, only for me, not included teaching. I don't mind to help, but I think I would mind if you ask me to teach (again). Sigh
As a result, my UT Science was not perfect. I think it must be a full mark score, but I had 6-hour sleep, so my conscious was not that solid. FUCK! Careless for a question, in which I didn't read the question well. Moreover, two chemistry questions, I answered in-appropriate, because I neglected the instruction.
Gosh, I think the last chance is Math. No more help for the whole days until the next morning. I'm so tired. Hectic. Dying. Killed. Pain. SUCKS
My body is so painful; my gut feels like dying. Every time I eat, I feel that my gut is hard to digest the food. As a result, I feel sooooooo painful :'((. I think my gut will get problem if I keep on sleeping overnight. Gosh, I love my health. I don't want them to ruin my health for their sake. Sigh
Well, I am addicted to Potato Salad. LOVE IT. LOVE for my health too :DDDD
Non fat, rich in carbohydrate <3 <3
Anw, nice chat with koko RF about Onga and new principal-my daddy <3
with love,
-queen-
potato actually make u fats cause excess carbohydrate will be converted to fats
ReplyDeletehahahaha
btw, why never reply back?