I skip school for the first time in my life. Another class skipped for the second time after 15th April 2010.
15th July 2010,
Many many stories happened here, even tears were dropped in cold and dull morning without anyone knew. Only me and him. Again, I wanna admit that my seniors are those who can understand me best, in every sorrow and pain I suffered from. Stories, romance, and pain. Nobody else can I tell such stories, such an inspiring stories from myself. Inspiring yet stupid.
15th July 2010 in the morning,
Today is Thursday, and definitely, I attend school. I mean, I attend class W36L. Today's module is Maths. The problem statement is quite okay, seems like I can answer it in the first meeting directly, but in the end of the day, it's going to be non-sense and more non-sense. Graph sketched for 30 dice? I think better use permutation rather than excel. Damn Excel has changed the scale from 1 to 151. How come? When I do slide show of my power point slide, the scale has gone. Totally gone. Blank graph of no meaning. Wah, how to explain? Damn it!
Moreover, chaos in class between Chinese and me is inevitable. He fisticuffs me, and he is ready to punch either my face or specs. I'm ready on what he will do towards me. Just wanna test him, if he is either a guy or a gay. I'm not afraid on what will happen next. Does he think that he has the power? I'm 100% sure that he is only proud of his biceps. No more. Moreover, he is very proud of his cognitive. He neglects one thing called : team work. Count more on how many times you have helped me. Just wanna let you know, I'm your scribe. I help to make your slides looked perfect. I thought that we are a mutual simbiolism, but... What a mate?!
This is the first time that I meet such a guy who has no feeling towards a girl. He has his biceps, but I only have my hand to slap on. No more. My power has no comparison to his. Perhaps, guy has a horse power, in which their power can make me fainted. What does he want from me? Oh, God, why you create such a devastating human in my life? I don't wanna blame you, but it's too much. Too sadistic.
I talk much to my senior. We have just contacted recently. What a nice senior, he can understand me. Well, another good point of my seniors. I miss them :))
Oh, thanks God. I can talk heart to heart about my feeling to someone else. Thanks. It relieves my pain. I am sooooooooooooooooo touched. Crying from 12 to 3. It's exhausting, but at least, my sorrow is decreasing. I love my life. Let it flow. Thanks God for granting me a power to go through my tough history. It's hard core. Now, I'm different.
Anw, crying is not a sin. As long as you cry for a new meaning in your life. For a new lesson in your life. Cry for your fault, and then never do the same fault for the next time. Mistake is a sin, but valuable.
Neither if you cry for something useless. Crying for your ex or crying over spilt milk. It makes you hectic yet unspirit. I was crying, crying, and crying until I almost lost my breathe. Almost I lose my consciousness. Crying for a statement.
" HOW POOR YOU ARE"
- never lean your life to anybody else -
Anw, this is a long time alrdy while I was playing with visual communication.
See these :D
I was totally happy playing with something abstract :D
ANW, it's 2.35. He has cao makan. I havent pampered myself. It's time to leave my blog. Tee-Hee :D
NUS scholars has arrived at 13th July. Miss them :))
P.S. : too many stories to be shared, may be it's infinitive. Thanks for accompanying me in my life. Thanks for your blessing, boy! Thanks for your grant, God!
I Love Life
Good Luck for your portfolio, hope you can create many more inspiring art works. Let me know if you have a new one. Let me know your room-mate. He is cutie. LOL LOL
Let me learn your DSLR. Let me visit Newton. Let me visit La Salle.
Let me explore Sg!
Let me learning something new about philosophy.
With care, love, and joyfullness,
-miss seniors and those happenings-


No comments:
Post a Comment