Friday, July 23, 2010

Laugh 72 hours

I don't know why, I am extremely in my top, my best in working my day through my ability. This week is the greatest week that I have ever had. I feel like no other better week than this week. HAHA.


Monday. I started my day with enterprise skills. What a 'good' preparation without reading the pre-reading before class, although I had promised to myself that I will read it before bed. I mean, I always read my pre-reading in every Monday-early-morning (1pm plus and above :p). My pre-reading is my lullaby and sleeping catalyst. HAHA


Monday-early-morning at 1am plus and above,


Open Document inside my laptop, and press p2-enterprise, and press (again) p12-enterprise, and I saw a document file with 12-inch long of document's name. Well, it is my pre-reading with 12-inch long name. Open the word document, and you'll see 1 pdf file PLUS 2 pages of pre-reading of word document. By one gets 1 free plus dessert, it's the best name that I can give. HAHA. I opened the pdf file first, and I saw the very top (below the pdf name), I stared at the page : 1/26. Thanks God, and faci, your pre-reading really helps my brain to stimulate me to sleep. Without any command, I went to the top-right side of my screen, and pressed the red button.


Going on to my word document, I scan through the document reading. Oh well, I thought there was no crucial points, so I could proceed my journey to Lala-Land *implementing self-serving bias*. I went to sleep, thinking of myself wearing formal attire. How will it be looked like? Lotsa thought had made me to stay awake until morning.


Morning! It's enterprise class. I was in class and staring at twenty-six-page pdf file. I had no zest to read it. I only scrolled up to bottom. I wondered how I could proceed my life without pre-reading. Luckily, today was an interesting day for enterprise class, but not for my work. I totally broke someone else's Apple charger, and I have to pay for S$128. Great, I'm treating myself as a slave working for a month without any salary for myself. Good job, Irene! Anw, boss, can you release my salary ASAP? I'm in debt.


Tuesday. My relaxing and challenging day. Genetic of Mendle's rules. OMG, this is damn easy. The third time I learn of it. I should be a master. HAHA. Great! I love science tothemax. Science is my life. Science needs sacrifice. I have to sacrifice my life for science. NO! It's a slippery slope deduction! HAHA *back to p11 of cognitive* :P


Wednesday. Hello world, my weakness is identifying a problem and using a lot of assumption to answer the truth! How come? Can I excuse you to provide me with a text book first? I used to read a lot of detective comics, and until now, I can't predict who is the guilty man. Even I try to predict the guilty in anyhow way, I was still wrong. After you read this, you may laugh HUAHAHA to me. I don't care about detective stories after I have penalized myself. I think that detective stories are able to be written by only Agatha Christine and Aoyoma Gosho. I mean, I don't know how they think until they release their detective stories.


Back to Cognitive Class p12. A murdering case, and I had the 'case of prosecution' and the 'case of defendence'. No link in between, although it was the same situation. Headache in the early morning. I contributed a lot in 'what we don't know' column during PDT session. Why? Because why people want to kill each other, and why just you want to make me confuse by giving me a case to solve. Feel like I wanna cry solving this problem. Again, I played another psychology in my mind. I will go to Orchard soon after this class, so I have to be enthusiastic. HAVE TO BE!


End of class, I went to Orchard alone, and I arrive there for 30-minute late. What a Medanese = ="
Wearing ZARA chic dress, I went for walk. Ajisen Ramen and ala carte for my dinner. HAHA. My most luxurious dinner in Singapore. Volcano Chilli Prawn Ramen as my main menu, added with Mayonnaise prawn, sushi, and deep fried fish. What a dinner! HAHA.


Continuing my walk to Takashimaya. Great sale there! Another cheap stationery was sold. Cheaper than Medan for sure. Alright, my shopaholic was almost mad at that day, but still, I could control it. Moving to Bakerzin for macaron. Macaron is a little mini colourful cake that I am not deserved to eat it, because it's too cute to be eaten. TOO CUTE!!! HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I only can stare and smile at my macaron like a mad girl. Macaron is like my cutie; I love it, and I cannot harm it. Oh my..... Am I insane?


Having a lot of snack to be brought home my Akim from Watsons. Oh thanks, Akim. You really brings my personality back to me which has been deep buried inside myself since I arrived here. I am whom I was :))


Thursday. Math class. Sucks! Sucks tothemax. Fortunately, my team did joint-venture with Chor Yeow's team. Awesome. Quarrelling with Justin until I screamed 'SLAMMM!!'. He grabbed chair, and he acted like he wanna slam me. What are you waiting for? SLAM ME! *emotional*


Gift from heaven.
I was struggling hard with Vivi's slides, and I end up with nothing inside my mind. I got nothing from her slides. Regret. Disappointed. I felt like wanna cry. Suddenly, a hand was waving at me who was staring at slides and listening to pop rock music. His hand :), Chor Yeow. Well, a gift from heaven. 6P for today!! More precise, a gift from heaven at the last 30mins left, so I did my slide anyhow, anyway. HAHA. Explaining my slide anyhow, anyway, and Miss Chua saw me being unsure during explaining. She posed a question for me, and Chor Yeow answered it. He saved my life. HAHA. Continuing to Liping's laughter leaving Justin and Zahar behind. WAKAKAKKA. Maths today was full of humour. Perhaps, people were stress. I put pressures on Chor Yeow's shoulder, I admit it :)


Justin said 'yesterday I saw you, today I see you. So sien sia'
I answered ' then. you cao lor!'
My mind answered 'Chor Yeow is also like that, but he doesn't complain about it'


Friday. Formal presentation in lecture hall. Dejavu to my newsreading. Bringing my personality as a newsreader, I was able to speak in good English. Good gestures. Confident and loud tone.
I can bring myself well on the stage. Talking without microphone in a hall, I am able to make people listen to me without any microphone. Instead, no microphone is available. Well, a photo session with my team and the whole class with my faci, Kieren Wong. I see that he enjoys my class a lot. He loves my class, perhaps.


Kieren said 'we will meet for 2 weeks more, and we will have our lunch together at the last meeting'.




Oh God, why he has to sat such thing? I am so sad after listening to such statement. Me, as a kids until I am a girl, I can't stand hearing such a pathetic words. I can cry, I can't separate to each other. I mean, I cannot separate to someone who have just stayed with me for a short time. NO! I still wanna know people further before they can go from me. NO! :'(((
 

Oh well, Johnson Bunarwan is going to leave for Bandung in 9 days more. Wish him all the best to pursue his life with architecture. GBU always :))

P.S. : some learning points from today's second meeting :

Example of a 'good' formal presentation is CHINESE OPERA. You explain with one hand pointing at slide, and your another hand swirls the extra one-metre long sleeve. HAHA. You better dance Chinese Opera there, people. WUAKAKKAKA



Another example of a 'good' presentation is : you put both hands on your hip, and you walk one step back, and start to pose. WUAKAKAKA




with love and happiness,
-lol.queen.viper-

No comments:

Post a Comment