I find out that I live my life as a model. Shop like mad. Money flows like Oxygen. You get it easily and you breath it away in a moment. Then, you inhale and exhale continuously for your lifetime. Moreover, I've just thought of something else. Life as a model. A fashion model. I didn't mean a supermodel, but the freshmen. They live by shopping a lot, but actually, they suffer their lives. They eat so little, portion of toddlers. Moreover, they are mostly vegetarian. They prohibit themselves eating high calorie food. Living with such prohibition is fun for me :) Since, I have prohibited myself strictly. HAHA
Anw, chatting with my senior opens my mind from boundaries :)
#1 How do you define originality ? :D
#2 Arts in Science :)
Quantum Physics <3
OMG, look at them!
Life is challenge
Love is gamble
I Love Life
Yesterday I met my fucking bitch enemy. Go far away from my life! ARRRGHH
with love,
miss.queen.viper
No comments:
Post a Comment