'Happy 22nd birthday, dear'
Was the sweetest thing I ever heard in my lifetime. Neither of my birthday was spent with boyfriend. I am grateful and deeply touched, although deep down I think nobody really loves me except Jesus and my fiancee.
Although my family has not returned into any better, I believe our prayers to Jesus are never unheard, ignored and looked minute to be attended to. Mom is still mom, and I am hurt beyond measure. Nonetheless, people needs time for realization.
Likewise my prayer and vision of an ideal boyfriend seemed very hard and less feasible to be answered in reality, Jesus is faithful. Jesus is truly faithful in my sufferings after going through knowing many guys both at church and marketplace. Jesus is directing me to him/ my fiancee. The moment I am in relationship with him, I know he is the answer.
I had my CG celebrating my birthday at one of my favourite Japanese restaurant in town. I am in the state of needing prayers badly. Prayer materials are :
1/ relationship with mom and family
2/ staying pure in relationship --> sounds easy but resisting temptation is really trying
3/ career/ work --> after resigning and still looking for a job, we are believing Jesus for better jobs ahead and promotion
4/ wedding preparation --> smooth wedding preparation and flow until D day
I am beyond grateful to have mom cooking for lunch and CG people's attendance singing happy birthday song on our dinner. This year is the last year celebrating birthday as single lady - next year birthday's status is married.
Thank you Jesus. Keep attentive to my prayer.
You are faithful to the end of the world.
Isaiah 41:10 NKJV
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Philippians 4:6 NKJV
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus
Much love and turning 22,
Irene, xx
No comments:
Post a Comment